Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1. Visit the site
Don't buy it
(in a new window) and be an Ad Detective; examine the pictures and find where the ads are hidden;
2. After you have found the hidden ads, post a message in Discussion answering my question: What advertising tricks did you find when you played "Ad Detective"?
3. Visit the site
What's in an ad
(open it in a new window) and see if you can spot the ways that television commercials try to convince you to buy and do things.
4. See one of the commercials and answer the poll.
5. In discussion, summarize the tricks used in one of the ads.
Question the Commercial
(open it in a new window) and read the questions. Think of an example commercial.
7. In discussion, answer one of the questions.
8. Then go to
Design a Cereal Box
(open it in a new window) and design a cereal box.
9. When you have finished, save your image locally and do task 4.
10. Then go to discussion and explain the choices you made.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"